Sonoff DW2-WiFi Wireless Smart Door/Window Sensor, Smart home, Bluetooth pairing
Sonoff DW2-WiFi is a wireless door and window sensor through a magnet and the transmitter is separated to trigger the transmitter. The transmitter sends a trigger message to the App in time when the window or door status is detected. It is an excellent choice for monitoring home security in time or interacting with smart appliances in the home.
- 10+: ￥883.91
Sonoff DW2-WiFi is a wireless door and window sensor through a magnet and the transmitter is separated to trigger the transmitter. The transmitter sends a trigger message to the App in time. It is an excellent choice for monitoring home security in time or interacting with smart appliances in the home.
- No need for Gateway: The sensor is paired with App via Bluetooth and is controlled on App via Wi-Fi.
- Real-time synchronization of data: Check the sensor status through the App to get the latest and most real data. Of course, you can also add a camera to see what's going on in your home that ensures it's secure.
- Historical data query: You can view all the data about the 90 days/3 months anytime and anywhere, and all the records or data will be saved automatically
- Simple installation: DW2-WiFi is installed with 3M adhesive tape and needs Simple peel-and-stick installation, it is easy to fit in door frames and window sills.
- Low battery Reminder: You can check whether the DW2-WiFi is in a low battery through the App or receive a notice about low power.
Sonoff DW2-WiFi is a low-cost wireless door and window sensor, which can remind you in time whether the door/window is open or closed. It triggers the transmitter by separating the magnet and the transmitter, and then the transmitter sends a trigger message and sends a message to the App in time. Sonoff's DW2-WiFi can work without a gateway connection than other wireless door and window sensors. Of course, if You have a gateway to connect better, the sensor could be paired with App via Bluetooth and could be controlled on the app via Wi-Fi.
If you meet a situation where you are worried about whether the doors and Windows of your home are closed after you go out, then Sonoff DW2-WiFi can monitor and push messages to the app promptly, ensuring your home is more secure. If you want to check what's going on in your home, you can connect to the DW2-WiFi by installing a Sonoff camera or an unused smartphone. And you can receive the alert notification when the door is opened via DW2-WiFi.Historical operation records support you in querying the status of home doors and Windows in the past 3 months, which is convenient for you to track historical information when you are not at home.
If you want to open a door in your home or close a door that can automatically turn on or off the lights in the room, just need to connect Sonoff's switch or Sonoff's light to DW2-WiFi, and could achieve the above function.
it is simple to install the sensor, because The bottom of the sensor is attached with 3M adhesives, and no tools are required that you can firmly paste in the corners of the home anytime or anywhere. Sharing capabilities in your application allow you to notify an unlimited number of users about the opening/closing status of the doors and Windows in your home. For example, you, your family, or your neighbours can Jointly check and monitor the home for suspicious conditions.
Batteries (AAA) are not supplied with this product.
● Do not install outside the door/window.
● Do not install in the unstable position or in the place exposed to rain or moisture.
● Do not install near wiring or magnetic object.
- Smart Home
- Front door/Back yard
DC3V (2 x 1.5V battery)
≤ 40 μA
IEEE 802.11 b 2.4GHZ
(Android 4.1 & iOS 9.0) or higher
FCC, CE, ROHS
3M Adhesive Tape