Jetson Xavier AGX H01 Kit
The Jetson Xavier AGX H01 Development Kit is powered by NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier processor which applies AI performance and delivers up to 32 Tera Operations Per Second(TOPs) yet costs less than 30W. It is an ideal solution to agriculture, optical inspection, manufacturing, robotics, logistics, retail, service, smart cities, and healthcare.
- AI Performance: 32 (Tera Operations Per Second)TOPs
- Powerful GPU: 512-core Volta GPU with 64 Tensor Cores 11 TFLOPS (FP16) 22 TOPS (INT8)
- GPU Max Freq: 2200 MHz
- Powerful CPU: 8-core Carmel ARM v8.2 64-bit CPU, 8MB L2 + 4MB L3
- CPU Max Freq: 4-core @ 2200MHz 6/8-core @ 1400MHz
- PCIe: 1 x8 + 1 x4 + 1 x2 + 2 x1 (PCIe Gen4, Root Port & Endpoint)
- Power Operation: 10W |15W |30W
- Video Encode: 2x1000MP/sec 4x 4K @ 60 (HEVC) 8x 4K @ 30 (HEVC) 16x 1080p @ 60 (HEVC) 32x 1080p @ 30 (HEVC)
- Video Decode: 2x1500MP/sec 2x 8K @ 30 (HEVC) 6x 4K @ 60 (HEVC) 12x 4K @ 30 (HEVC) 26x 1080p @ 60 (HEVC) 52x 1080p @ 30 (HEVC) 30x 1080p @ 30 (H.264)
- Vast Storage and Memory: 32GB eMMC 5.1 and 32GB 256-Bit LPDDR4x |136.5GB/s
- CSI Camera: Up to 6 cameras (36 via virtual channels) 16 lanes MIPI CSI-2 |8 lanes SLVS-EC D-PHY 1.2 (up to 40 Gbps) C-PHY 1.1 (up to 62 Gbps)
- Display: 3 multi-mode DP 1.4/eDP 1.4/HDMI 2.0 No DSI support
- DeepLearning Accelerator: (2x) NVDLA Engines* |5 TFLOPS (FP16), 10 TOPS (INT8)
- Vision Accelerator: 7-way VLIW Vision Processor*
- Networking: 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet
- Mechanical: 100 mm x87 mm 699-pin connector Integrated Thermal TransferPlate
The Jetson Xavier AGX H01 Kit is powered by the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier processor which applies AI performance and delivers up to 32 Tera Operations Per Second(TOPs) yet costs less than 30W. Supported by NVIDIA JetPack and DeepStream SDKs, as well as Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT software libraries, the kit makes AI-powered autonomous machines possible. With the Jetson Xavier AGX H01 Kit, it is easy to create and deploy end-to-end AI robotics applications for solving problems in agriculture, optical inspection, manufacturing, robotics, logistics, retail, service, smart cities, and healthcare.
The Jetson Xavier AGX H01 Kit provides a full-featured development platform designed to get you up and running quickly. The included carrier board exposes many standard hardware interfaces, enabling a highly flexible and extensible platform for rapid prototyping. With the 32GB eMMC 5.1 and 256-Bit LPDDR4x 136.5GB/s in memory, it can be leveraged by the developers to store multiple AI models, run complex applications, and enhance real-time pipelines. As part of the world’s leading AI computing platform, it benefits from the rich set of NVIDIA AI tools and workflows, enabling developers to train and deploy neural networks quickly.
Supported by the kit, NVIDIA AI tools contain Deep Learning, Computer Vision, GPU Computing, multimedia processing and much more software libraries, applying built-in Jetson modules to achieve high-speed computational capability operations. Matched and corresponded to included carrier high-performance of Video Encode and Decode, the tools include the NVIDIA DeepStream SDK to deliver a complete toolkit for real-time situational awareness through intelligent video analytics (IVA). Furthermore, with other built-in Jetson modules in the kit and supported NVIDIA JetPack SDK, the kit can help developers to boost AI models performance and accelerate software development while reducing development cost and effort.
- Optical Inspection
- Smart cities
Jetson Xavier AGX H01 Kit x1